Frequently asked questions and Tips
03/04/2019 FAQ & Guides
My appliance wash cycle won’t start?
Follow the step-by-step guide below to resolve any wash cycle problems:
- Check the appliance door is closed
- Check machine is full and heating
- Check the green light is on and the cycle has been selected
My appliance won’t rinse. How can I fix it?
Follow the step-by-step guide below to resolve any rinse problems:
- Check water supply is turned on and water is present at tap
- Check water supply hose is not kinked or trapped
- Check appliance is switched on
- Check rinse jets are not blocked
My appliance isn’t taking in any chemicals?
Follow the step-by-step guides to resolve any problems with chemical intake:
- Check for blockages in the bottle weights
- Check for air locks or kinks within the tubes
- Check the bottle weights are taking the pipes to the bottom of the chemical bottles
- Check chemical bottles are not empty